8/25/11

Finally!

I am pretty excited. I have had the hardest time getting a hold of trainers to work with Tad, and it's been beyond frustrating.

One of Tad's friends, Holly Kelch, who is friends with Robyn Arouty, suggested I try out Michael's Dogs. I'll be the first to tell you that I really don't know what I should be looking for as far as a trainer goes, other than someone who's nice. So, the personal recommendation was nice. Thanks, girls. :)

I just got off the phone with him, and because I'm only off on Thursday's, we have to wait two weeks for our first meeting. It'll be September 8th, as of right now. He's going to see if someone else would like to sit in, and if she'd allow us to use her space (since we're having to meet in the middle due to distance). Hopefully she does, because I'm excited to start working on this with Tad.

He advised me to also read a book called The Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson (sp?). He did say it's a bit technical, but it would perhaps prepare me a bit...instead of going in blindly, as I've never really worked on an issue like this before.

So, wish us luck...and hopefully, Tad doesn't try to eat him like he does some men! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, now I fee like, if for any reason, something doesn't work out, I'm on the hook! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Tad, this all about you, baby!!

    ReplyDelete