11/2/11

iWalk for Animals

Tad and I are participating in iWalk for Animals to help raise money for the Houston SPCA. You're able to walk whereever you wish, but it starts at 6pm this Sunday.

We've already reached our goal for sponsorships and even exceeded that goal. However, if you'd like to sponsor us, you can follow this link HERE. Be sure to click 'Support Tiffany' and NOT 'Make a Donation'.

I appreciate everyone's sponsorship and will hopefully get Charles recruited so we can get video of our walk!

If you'd like to walk with us, please send me an email and we can get that sorted out and planned! 


1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your work. I would really like to join this walk. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Keep sharing more in order to increase audience.

    ReplyDelete